BINA Musicals UK Limited respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used.
When you place an order with BINA Musicals UK Limited for products or services that will be delivered, collected or provided at a later date, we will need to take contact details and delivery information from you so that we may complete your order. We may use third-party couriers to deliver your order and will need to share your contact information with them for this purpose.
If you choose to pay by card, we will need to collect your payment information in order to process payment. We may ask for additional information from you for a number of reasons: for example, to prevent fraudulent transactions, etc.
When you visit BINAmusicals.co.uk, we collect information about your device to help drive innovation and improve the user experience. Information can be collected through your IP address or through cookies placed on your device. Some cookies are needed for the proper functioning of the website. Cookies are used for purposes including the storage of items in your shopping bag; the recognition (anonymous) that you are signed in; and the determination of your currency, dependent on preferred delivery location.
- Other cookies are used for analytic purposes which help us understand how and when you first visited our site, the frequency of your visits and the duration of time spent on our site. This technology allows us to remember you, so if you have previously visited the site, we are able to recognise you as a returning visitor.
- Some cookies are used to provide you with personalised advertisements when you visit other selected websites, following your visit to BINAmuscials.co.uk. These advertisements will be in the form of ‘banner advertising’ and may show you products that we believe you may be interested in, based on your browsing history on our website.
- When you make a purchase on BINAmusicals.co.uk, we will collect information about you to fulfil your order or chosen service; this information includes your name, contact details and delivery address. You will be offered the opportunity to use our Guest Checkout path or to create an online account on our website. In order to register an online account, we will ask you for your name, contact details and to create a password.
All of the above information that we collect, as described above, may be shared within BINA Musicals UK Limited and only with relevant third parties where necessary, such as couriers.
We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability, and to protect our rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
BINA Musicals UK Limited may partner with advertising companies to place our advertising on publisher websites on the Internet. These advertising companies collect anonymous information about your visits to our web site. This technology involves the use of third-party cookies which allow them to develop personalised advertising so that it directly relates to offers that may be of interest to you.
To make online shopping faster and easier, you may register on the BINA Musicals UK Limited website. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your shipping addresses and billing information once; they will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information.
Our instruments are handmade by individual craftsman, therefore no two items, even of the same model and specification will ever be identical and there may be some colour, design and finish variations. The majority of our instruments are made with hand cut pieces and do not have a factory finish. The images on our website are for guidance only and may differ slightly from the finished instrument.
- Weight, dimensions and sizing are provided for guidance purposes only and should not be deemed to be exact measurements.
- We do not warrant that this website will operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, we are not responsible for those costs.
- This website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We will make a good faith effort to update the website, but we do not have a duty to update the website. Your use of the website is at your own risk. Changes can be made to the website at any time.
- By using this website, you accept these policies.
All text, graphics, photographs including all image rights, videos, logos, trademarks, artwork, sounds, music, user interfaces, visual interfaces, and computer code (the "Content") belongs to BINA Musicals UK Limited (or is licensed to BINA Musicals UK Limited).
This Content includes, but is not limited to, the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of it.
The Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, publicly display, translate, transmit or distribute this Content in any way without BINA Musicals UK Limited’s prior written permission.